|Job Title:||Assistant Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Industry leading package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 10:07|
Assistant Planner - Manchester
A leading contractor based in south Manchester has a great opportunity for an Assistant Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Assistant Planner you will work primarily from the regional office reporting directly to the Senior Planner. You will work on projects ranging from £10m - £75m.
You will be given hands on training by the Senior Planner who will be developing you 50/50 on Tender and Project Planning.
This role could be ideal for an experienced Site Manager who is looking to transition into Planning.
The ideal Assistant Planner should have the following;
- 2-3 Years' experience on site
- Experience updating and inputting build programmes
- Sector experience ideally includes Commercial, student accommodation, and mixed-use schemes
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects experience
- Full UK driving License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Assistant Planner you will receive the following;
£30,000 - £40,000 plus (Car or allowance+ Healthcare + Pension + Bonus)
- Leading contractor regionally, operating throughout the North.
- Great training and development opportunity
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects, outstanding order book.
- Privately owned business with a proven track record.
- Profitable business unit.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to c.collins@project-resource .co.uk in the first instance quoting Vacancy#64494 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday