Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 15:49|
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager | Consultancy | City of London
This is a great opportunity to join a leading constancy who have a high retention of staff which is reflective on their commitment to staff career progression. This is a social company who hold numerous events throughout the year as well as charity events. On top of this, this company hold dress down days and close early every Friday (4:30pm).
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be working within an experienced Project Management team of varying technical ability and will be providing consultancy services across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare, retail and education. This company are involved with a number of challenging and exciting schemes, with many of the projects exceeding £100m.
This company are committed to the leaning and development of their staff and offer a top class structured training approach, in line with business requirements and your individual needs. In addition this company will provide APC support and will pay for 1 professional membership.
Requirements for this Assistant Project Manager position:
- Hold a degree in a relevant field, preferable RICS or APM accredited.
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy.
- Ideally experience working on construction projects within the commercial, residential, education, leisure, retail and healthcare sectors.
- Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy skill.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
Remuneration for this Assistant Project Manager position:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Car allowance.
- Bonus (subject to performance)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Twice yearly pay reviews.
- Payment of 1 professional membership (including APC)
How to apply for this Assistant Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Assistant Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Assistant Project Manager | City of London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's