Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 16:26|
Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager | City of London | Consultancy
I am looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to work for an independent consultancy who have provided consultancy services for 50 years across all construction sectors, both public and private. As a company, they are committed to developing their staff and rolling out learning and development programmes focussed on both technical and leadership development at all levels.
With a solid pipeline of work, this company will provide you with the chance to work on flagship projects across all sectors, however at this moment in time they are looking for Assistant Project Managers to initially work on schemes across the residential, hotel and commercial sectors.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Assistant Project Manager to gain invaluable exposure working on projects from conception to completion, whilst working within an experienced team of chartered Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
Requirements for this Assistant Project Manager position:
- A degree in Project Management or a relevant field.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Minimum of 1 years experience working as a Project Manager within the construction industry.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Previous involvement with large scale projects, ideally within the residential, hotel or commercial sectors.
- Ideally have experience running your own projects.
- Experience working for demanding clients.
Remuneration for this Assistant Project Manager position:
- £30,000 - £40,000 plus package (depending on experience)
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Assistant Project Manager position:
If you are interested in this Assistant Project Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Assistant Project Manager | South London | Consultancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus and more
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum