Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 08:08|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Newbury
A fantastic opportunity to set your career on the right path. A top main contractor is giving someone the opportunity to join their growing business.
The business has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial. It is an exceptionally exciting time to join the business.
My client is very focused on progressing people through experience and training therefore you will be working alongside a Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor who you are able to learn from.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Ideally you will have 1-3 years' experience within an Assistant Quantity Surveying position.
- Experience within a main contractor is attractive.
- You need to be switched on and ideally have a degree or possibly working towards one will be considered
- You will ideally have a stable work history
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following is an advantage: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Please call to discuss, this employer offers a very attractive package.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.