Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Company car, pension, travel expenses|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 10:46|
An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a young and expanding team, to work on exciting projects in the North West and other regions, whilst offering a real platform for career development.
To be considered for this role, previous experience of working for main/subcontractors is preferred.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual, to assist on some of the countries most exciting infrastructure projects.
My client is a top tier contractor, who specialises within water, marine, utilities and flood defence, as well as the associated civils. With a fantastic reputation for retaining extremely high calibre staff, they are now looking to train an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of providing pre-contract support e.g. compilation of works information, preparation of ITTs, tender evaluations, negotiations, contract award etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience of contract strategy e.g. adapting / developing standard forms of contract to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of administering contracts, in particular NEC. This will include notification processes, assessment of additional works, contractual correspondence etc. Experience operating under Framework Agreements will also be valuable.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and adapt to changing priorities as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence and access to transport
- Willingness to travel.
Preferred Accreditation / Experience:
Having the following, is preferred but not essential.
- Degree Qualified
- Understanding of NEC form of contracts
- Main/Subcontractor Experience
- 1+ Years' experience
- Full + Clean licence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's