Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 17:37|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (£27,000 - £35,000) - Manchester
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work in Manchester.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial.
You will be responsible for assisting the General Manager/Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor to provide commercial expertise by working within robust procedures to support the director and operational managers.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Qualified or working towards a HND/HNC or similar in Quantity Surveying
- Previous surveying or experience of working within a commercially focused environment
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages
- Literate and Numerate
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to undertake training and development when appropriate
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £27 - 35,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Assistant Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.