Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:34|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Newbury.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial. It is an exceptionally exciting time to join the business.
My client is very focused on progressing people through experience and training therefore you will be working alongside a Senior or Managing Quantity Surveyor who you are able to learn from.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience within a main contractor is attractive.
- You need to be switched on and ideally have a degree
- You will ideally have a stable work history
- The successful Quantity Surveyor is likely to have worked on construction projects valued between £500k and £5million
- Contstruction experience is ideal however if you are a solid QS without this it is still worth you applying.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Please call to discuss, this employer offers a very attractive package.
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's