Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 09:01|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
Location: Shrewsbury - Nationwide projects
Salary: £20k - 25k + car allowance & comprehensive benefits package inc. 30% bonus
Company: Expanding contractor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work with a dynamic and vibrant contractor.
This company has an excellent reputation and has almost doubled their turnover in the last 3 years and has plans to do the same again. They are looking to take the company to the next level and are looking for like-minded, ambitious individuals to come on board.
- To have worked for a main or sub-contractor.
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract (JCT &/or NEC).
- Stable track record of employment.
- Hold a relevant industry qualification (Degree, HND/C).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Company growth - this will definitely present good career opportunities for the future.
- Experienced management team - they have hired excellent senior managers from top tier contractors to assist in their growth.
- Family feel company - they still retain family values and an open-door policy.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.