Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Package: Circa £30K to £35K + car allowance + 30% bonus
Location: Shrewsbury - nationwide projects
A Leading UK Contractor is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. This company is an impressive brand within the industry and operates across a variety of sectors including: Student Accommodation, Luxury Residential, Hotels and Commercial.
This contractor has a high volume of work and is ideal for anyone that likes a fast paced, busy work environment. The opportunity to grow and prove your ability is a real selling point here, working alongside and learning from very experienced QS's. This company renowned for paying a bonus of up to 30%.
The successful candidate should have experience with a main contractor. To perform well in the role, the applicant should also have strong IT skills and possess great communication skills. A degree in Quantity Surveying is also preferable.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Main contractor background
- Full time candidates only (no day release)
- Ideally worked on Hotels or Residential schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Application process:
This is an urgent Assistant Quantity Surveyor position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If you are interested in the role apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.