Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 09:21|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading contracting business. This is a permanent contract based and will include travel across the North West.
Our client is looking for a Assistant Quantity Surveyor to take on this role. You must have a minimum of 1 years' experience in order to be considered for the vacancy.
This is a career-enhancing opportunity and offers scope for progression.
Key Responsibilities for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Assist with interim applications for payment.
- Preparation of loss/expense submissions.
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor with the change and variation control process.
- Budget estimating / cost planning and financial reporting
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 1 years experience, ideally post-graduate
Package offered for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £30,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's