Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 15:24|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established main contractor. Operating nationwide, they specialise primarily on the Student Accommodation, Private Rental and Hotel sectors.
They currently have numerous live projects across the North West and are looking to bring on an Assistant QS to support their commercial team.
This is a great chance to work alongside experienced Seniors and build out your project experience.
Key Responsibilities for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Assist with interim applications for payment.
- Preparation of loss/expense submissions.
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor with the change and variation control process.
- Budget estimating / cost planning and financial reporting
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Degree qualified (BSc. Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
Package offered for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £30,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's