Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 13:42|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | St Albans | Contractor
This is an Assistant Quantity Surveyor position with a reputable main contractor who have over 50+ years of successful trading history across the UK, they are a forward thinking and dynamic company who are looking for the best talent in the market to aid the businesses growth and continue the great progress made thus far.
As a company they turnover in excess of £500m and have over 1000 live projects in the UK. They are involved with new build, fit out and refurbishment projects across all the major build sectors with values typically ranging between £1m and £50m.
Initially, they are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work alongside an experienced Senior QS on various new build and refurbishment projects. As a company, they have a healthy pipeline and are picking up loads of work in this area, therefore the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to move onto another local scheme following the completion of this project with plenty of opportunity to progress quickly into a more senior role.
Requirements for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have at least 2 years experience working as a QS within a main contracting environment.
- Experience working on new build projects with exposure to JCT form of contract.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- HNC qualified for higher
- Job running experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate good competence of basic QS roles and responsibilities
- Looking for a fast development route to being a project surveyor (and onwards)
- Shown longevity with previous employers
What is on offer for the right Assistant Quantity Surveyor?
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent training and support.
How to apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor | St Albans | Main Contractor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's