Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 16:10|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the construction and housing sector in the North West who specialise in New Build, Residential, Schools and Care Homes.
They are also in the process of moving in to the general build sector and have a portfolio of sites secured for the next 4 years.
Working across 25 areas of the North West and with a healthy pipeline of work lined up, they are on the lookout for skilled Assistants to help deliver their projects.
Key Responsibilities for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Assist with interim applications for payment.
- Preparation of loss/expense submissions.
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor with the change and variation control process.
- Budget estimating / cost planning and financial reporting
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 1 years experience, ideally post-graduate
- Main Contractor experience
- Design and Build experience
Package offered for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £30,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's