Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 10:54|
MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor
MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor | £45,000 | National Developer
A multi-award-winning developer who employ just under 1000 staff across the United Kingdom, Ireland and Europe are looking for MEP Surveyors to join. This client currently has almost 6000 homes under construction in London alone, and a multitude of multi-million pound, high-spec, high-rise projects to go up in the English capital in the coming years.
As MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will initially work on the sites of their landmark projects in Central London. One ongoing development consists of almost 800 residential units across two high-rise towers, as well as vast mixed-use space.
Requirements for this MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must be experienced working for Developers or Contractors.
- Experience handling both Mechanical and Electrical is essential
- Experience working on large residential schemes with knowledge of applicable regulations and standards.
- On site experience of MEP in large-scale or high-rise residential or mixed-use projects is essential
- Recent experience as an MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor is essential.
- You must be highly organised MEP professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The renumeration for this MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor role can be up to £45,000 per annum and benefits for the candidate who ticks all the boxes.
How to apply for this MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this MEP Assistant Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.