Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Heathcare benefits|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 11:37|
A dynamic, profitable and growing residential developer that are making positive moves in the construction industry have an exciting opportunity to take on an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on their residential projects worth over £100 million.
This growing and profitable start up residential developer has the opportunity to take on an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor on their flagship projects.
We are looking for a committed and motivated individual with a passion for construction who is willing to progress and develop with the company.
Key responsibilities for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Support the team with subcontract orders ensuring that they accurately reflect the main contract requirements and scope of works
- Assisting with placing supply chain orders in accordance with the procurement schedule
- Proactively contribute to the project team
Desirable criteria for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- Experience with both pre contract and post contact duties
- A working knowledge of relevant contract conditions
- Ability to prioritise and plan to deliver agreed objectives
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence.
- Developer or main contractor background is essential
- Stable career history
Package offered for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role:
- £40,000 - 45,000
- Car allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Exceptional training and support
- Fast-tracked career development
If you are interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's