Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + car, pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:55|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - £28,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
A bespoke property developer headed up by founders with a combined 80 years' construction industry experience, working for some of the UK's leading house builders.
They offer a diverse collection of styles and specifications of homes, townhouses and apartments. No two properties are ever exactly the same.
They are specifically looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience within the housing sector (most recent roles).
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
- Provide support to the commercial department
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally post-graduate
- Good understanding of basic QS duties
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £28,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.