Outstanding opportunity to join a leading Privately owned Construction and Interiors company who operate through-out
the Cambridgshire and East Anglia area.
Working within the Private and Local Authority sectors offering turn-key solutions in Design and Build projects
and Office Fit-out solutions to organisations. Values range from £500k to £5m.
Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues with Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) from the agreed construction budget.
- Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues in the provision of accurate monthly CVR reports, liaising with the project teams to assure the CVR captures the current position and the forecast final position.
- Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues in their efforts to ensure the CVR is closed out post-contract in a timely manner.
- Produce and update the procurement schedule in line with current contract programme.
- Assist with the quantification and costing of the works to ensure effective cost reporting.
- Undertake procurement processes to ensure subcontract packages are placed in a timely manner and line with site programme requirements.
- Assist in the management of subcontractor accounts (payments / contract administration / claims & variations / final accounts).
- Assist with and contribute to the internal reporting processes, maintaining accuracy and working to ensure deadlines are met (CVRs / Expenditure / Cash-flow etc.)
- Build awareness of potential risks and call these out in a timely manner.
- Escalate risks to senior colleagues appropriately, identifying possible solutions and suggestions of how a risk may be mitigated.
Ideally with a BSc in Quantity Surveying or on day-release working towards a Degree.
On site construction experience working with a principal or sub-contractor.
A desire to progree as Quantity Surveyor with a main-contractor.
Please forward your CV to David Rowbotham or call 0121 651 1666
Quantity Surveyor - Interiors
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Interior...
Quantity Surveyor - Office Interiors
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Resource Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading Leisure ...