Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Residential)|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 10:35|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a privately owned Developer based in Wolverhampton. This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has experience in working for a Main Contractor and or Housebuilder. You will commercially and contractually assist on 2 live projects at any on time working alongside an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Key Responsibilities: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Assist with valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Assist with the Finalising of consultant, supplier and contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
Benefits: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Basic salary of up to £35000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Attractive benefits
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1819 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's