Assistant Site Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 17:30|
Trainee Site Managers required - Highly reputable Main Contractor - £20k +
I have several urgent requirements for Trainee Site Managers to join one of the most highly regarded regional Construction Main Contractors in the North West. This role offers £20k + for the right individual.
If you have an interest and basic knowledge in Construction this role offers the chance to join a main contractor who commit to developing their trainees, offering support, guidance and progression.
Schemes they work on include: education schemes; student accommodation; commercial office space & industrial schemes. This will mean you gain experience on a wide variety of project sectors, on a new-build and refurb basis improving your employability for the future!
This company also offer day release for individuals who are still in an education process.
As Trainee Site Manager you will receive:
- Basic salary of £20k+ for the right individual
- Access to proven and highly regarded staff within a structured environment giving you chance to learn and develop from some of the best guys in the area
- Access to a mix of project sectors, improving future job prospects
- The opportunity to work within a committed contractor who will actively pursue your personal development with the end goal of getting you to Site Manager level
As Trainee Site Manager you will:
- Have a genuine interest and passion for pursuing a career within Construction
- Have at least a HNC or equivalent in construction related subject
- Have a track record of successful employment, demonstrating you can apply yourself and have a positive mindset to the working environment
- Have a full UK driving license and be able to travel to projects within a one hour radius of your home
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external colleagues
This is an urgent requirement so if you are interested in the role of Trainee Site Manager please submit all CV applications ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 2411222 and ask for Mike Crosson in the first instance.
I am looking for several Trainee Site Managers so if you know anyone else who would be interested pass on their details to take advantage of our £250 referral fee (https://www.project-resource.co.uk/candidate/referral-scheme).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.