Associate Quantity Surveyor
Central London - Consultancy
£62,500 - £75,000
An extremely exciting opportunity for either a Senior QS or Associate to join a well-established, multidisciplinary consultancy firm located in Central London. The successful candidate will be joining a longstanding firm who have more than 50 years of trading within the commercial world.
Associate Quantity Surveyor position
The successful Associate will be working for an independent construction consultancy who go the extra mile to ensure that their client's needs are met by delivering quality service through their technical competency. The Associate will be working for company who work in a number of different sectors including, but not limited to; culture/heritage, education, hotels/leisure, industrial, infrastructure, life sciences/health, mixed use, regeneration, commercial, residential, retail, sport and student accommodation.
This incredible firm would like to take an Associate on board who would happily involve themselves in the delivery of high profile projects across a number of sectors. They are currently engaged in a number of projects from a 100,000sqft state of the art education project to a 36,000sqft logistics facility, for a market leading Logistics Company.
If the opportunity to work on these kind of projects doesn't entice you enough, the successful candidate will also benefit from the extremely positive work/life balance that they have in place, to ensure that all of their employees enjoy where they work.
Desired criteria for the Associate position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but isn't a deal breaker.
- Must come from a PQS background
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients.
- Capable of working to stringent time scales.
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Associate position
- £62,500 - £75,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Life insurance contributions
- Private healthcare contributions
How to apply for this Associate position role
If you are interested in this Associate role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.