|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 12:00|
Central London | up to £80,000 | Consultancy
An independent construction and property consultancy who are a market leader are looking for an Associate to join their London based office.
With offices worldwide the company provide Project Management, Cost Management and Employer's Agent services to all major build sectors on projects valued up to £1bn.
Recent projects include:
- Development of 7 new residential buildings with over 350 dwellings in South West London circa £90m
- Development of a large retail, hotel and residential scheme in West London circa £1bn
- Demolition and construction of a commercial and residential project in East London £223m
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a multi-sector team in an established company and work on some of the most prestigious projects across London. This position will be perfect for an Associate who is ready to hit the ground running on high valued projects.
Requirements for this Associate position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 8+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Extensive experience in retail, leisure, residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors is essential
- Must have MRICS status
- Prior experience winning work and business development is key
- Happy to join a large global company
- Come from a consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Associate position:
- Up to £80,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Fast tracked career progression
- Develop client relationships
- Competitive package
How to apply for this Associate position:
If you are interested in this Associate position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.