|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits and car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 13:02|
Dynamic and growing consultancy practice
£70,000 - £75,000 plus package
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate to join a fantastic firm based close to Reading. The role will offer you the chance to join an established commercial team working on a range of major projects within the high-education and healthcare sectors.
We are looking for a well-versed Associate Quantity Surveyor to come in and hit the ground running. You have an established team in place however, the exciting part is the growth potential to build a team around you. Due to constant and heavy workload the aim is to get an established Associate on board ASAP to tackle current projects and thereafter we will be able to grow the department of Quantity Surveyor around you!
The requirements for the Associate position:
- Minimum of 10 years UK experience.
- The ideal Associate will be MRICS.
- Ideally experienced working on healthcare and education projects.
- Experience within a PQS / Consultancy firm is essential.
- Prior experience as an Associate within a PQS / Consultancy environment is advantageous.
- You must be hands-on and willing to get involved with the technical aspects of the role.
- Proven success leading projects from conception to completion.
- The Associate would ideally have public and private sector project exposure.
- Experience in Business Development would be advantageous
What's on offer for the right Associate?
- Up to £75,000 salary DOE.
- Company car scheme or travel allowance.
- Fuel card for professional AND personal use.
- Bonus based on company and personal performance
- Flexible working
- Great progression opportunities
To apply either submit your CV online or please get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's