Associate Quantity Surveyor
Central London - Consultancy
£65,000 - £72,500 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary consultancy firm based in Central London. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a long standing firm with over 50 years of successful trading with over 200 employees.
Associate Quantity Surveyor Position
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction consultancy who work closely with their clients to understand their technical needs. You will be joining a firm that provides services in a variety of sectors, including but not limited to, education, health, leisure, industrial, mixed use and residential.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining business with a proven track record delivering large an technically challenging projects, ranging from residential projects in excess of 10,000 new homes to the delivery of almost 1 million square ft. of industrial space for a leading car company.
The successful Associate will have the chance to progress internally with several Partners due to retire in the coming years.
Desired criteria for the Associate position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS qualified is essential
- Must have an extensive PQS background.
- Previous experience working on any of the project types listed above
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- You should have experience managing / training Junior Surveyors in recent times.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
Remuneration for this Associate position
- £65,000 - £72,500 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay review
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on Fridays, to ensure you get the correct work/life balance
How to apply for this Associate Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Associate role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to B.email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.