|Salary:||£60000 - £72500 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Cooke|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 16:37|
Cambridge - Consultancy
£60,000 - £72,500 per annum
An exceptional opportunity has just hit my desk for an Associate to join a multidisciplinary consultancy based out of one of their offices in Cambridge. The Associate will be joining a long standing firm with over 50 years of successful trading, employing over 200 employees.
The Associate will be working for an independent construction consultancy who take pride in the quality of service they deliver to their clients by understanding their technical needs. You will be joining a consultancy that provides services in varying sectors, including but not limited to, education, health, leisure, industrial, mixed use and residential.
You will be joining an incredible firm who have a proven track record delivering excellent projects, across a variety of sectors. They've successfully produced residential projects in excess of 10,000 new homes occupying almost 200 acres, to the execution of almost 1 million square ft. of industrial space for a leading car manufacturer.
The opportunities don't end there, as well as this, the successful Associate will also benefit from the brilliant training and development courses they offer, as they look to continue developing a sustainable, profitable and distinctive property and construction firm.
Desired criteria for the Associate position
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS qualified is advantageous, but not a deal breaker.
- Must have an extensive PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Associate position
- £60,000 - £72,500 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay review
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on Fridays, to ensure you get the correct work/life balance
How to apply for this Associate role
If you are interested in this Associate role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's