|Job Title:||Associate Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 12:55|
Associate Director (Cost)
Associate Director | City of London | Consultancy
This is an Associate Director position with a leading consultancy who specialise in Cost, Project and Building Surveying. Despite this company's size, they have still maintained a small company feel and the successful candidate will benefit from working within a company who put their employees first. Over the recent years, they have adopted a more relaxed company culture to help provide their employees with a better work life balance.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Associate Director who can take responsibility for various large scale residential led mixed-use developments, acting as the main contact with each client as well as providing support to the existing team in the delivery of projects. The applying candidate must come from a cost background and have previous experience working for a consultancy.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
Key requirements for the Associate Director role:
- Degree qualified, ideally in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- Must come from a Quantity Surveying background.
- Experience within the residential sector.
- Previous experience working for a consultancy.
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience
- Proven track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients with a clear focus on developing client accounts
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- Strong technical delivery experience
Remuneration for this Associate Director position:
- £80,000 - £85,000 per annum.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this Associate Director position:
If you are interested in this Associate Director position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Associate Quantity Surveyor | City of London | Consultancy