Associate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Associate Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£70000 - £71000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 11:45|
Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: The salary offered is circa £70 dependant on experience plus a generous benefits package
Location: East Berkshire
A Professional Construction Consultancy with their main office based in East Berkshire has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to their expansion plans. This opportunity offers you the chance to take ownership of the Quantity Surveying discipline with support from the Partner.
The consultancy specialises in providing Quantity Surveying, Procurement and Dispute resolution.
You will have at least 10 years' experience in the construction industry and will be MRICS chartered. You will be experienced working at Senior or Associate Level within a consultancy environment and have managed a team.
Duties to include being part of all aspects of cost management from inception of a project through completion. The consultancy offers an ideal opportunity for an individual who is looking to become a partner of a growing business, working with the current owners continuing to drive business and expansion plans.
This opportunity presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core Quantity Surveying services on a number of interesting projects, for a number of clients across a variety of build sectors.
You will also have excellent business development skills and have examples of projects and clients that you have won for previous companies.
- You must be Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
- It is essential you have MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body.
- You will have strong technical delivery experience working across multiple sectors not limited to the sectors the consultancy currently excel at.
- You will have the ability to successfully manage and take ownership of complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- You will have strong feasibility and cost planning experience.
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Your approach must be personable and be have performed client facing roles in the past, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- You will be able to build long-term relationships.
- You will have been previously employed by a consultancy.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- You will have evidence of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- You will be a team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- You will have the capacity to bring in business from existing relationships and drive further business forward.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- You will be given large amounts of autonomy.
- Competitive salary.
- Non-political environment.
- Opportunity to become a Partner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension, travel
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus