Associate Quantity Surveyor
Central London - Consultancy
£65,000 - £72,500 per annum
An exceptional opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary consultancy firm based in Central London has just hit my desk. The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining a long standing firm with over 50 years of successful trading with over 200 employees.
Associate Quantity Surveyor Position
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be working for an independent construction consultancy who work closely with their clients to understand their technical needs. You will be joining a consultancy that provides services in varying sectors, including but not limited to, education, health, leisure, industrial, mixed use and residential.
You will be joining an incredible firm with a proven track record delivering excellent projects, ranging from residential projects in excess of 10,000 new homes occupying almost 200 acres, to the delivery of almost 1 million square ft. of industrial space for a leading car manufacturer.
As well as the amazing projects you'll be working on, you'll benefit from working for a company that values the needs of their employees and goes the extra mile to ensure that there is a brilliant work/life balance.
Desired criteria for the Associate Quantity Surveyor position
- Minimum of 8+ years as a Quantity Surveyor
- The candidate must have a BSc or MSc in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Must be MRICS qualified.
- Must have an extensive PQS background.
- IT literacy is essential, particularly in respect of preparing spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to incorporate technical terms with members of the design team, other professionals in the industry and clients
- Capable of working to stringent time scales
- Experience working in the residential and commercial sectors is preferred.
Remuneration for this Associate Quantity Surveyor position
- £65,000 - £72,500 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay review
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare contributions
- Payment of a professional membership
- Early closure times on Fridays, to contribute to a positive work/life balance
How to apply for this Associate Quantity Surveyor role
If you are interested in this Associate Quantity Surveyor role, then please apply via the job board, alternatively you can email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Associate Quantity Surveyor
Harlow, Essex, £65000 - £72500 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Associate Quantity Surveyor Harlow - Consultancy £65,000 - £72,500 ...
City of London, London, £45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Central London - Consultancy £45,000 - £60,000 pe...
Bermondsey, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor £50,0000 - £65,000 plus package South Bermondsey,...
City of London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Consultancy - Central London £55,000 - £65,000 pe...