|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary:||£34000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 13:16|
Bid Coordinator - Bedfordshire - Fixed Term Contract
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to be based in the Bedfordshire area on a fixed term contract.
Initial 6 month contract which has the possibility of being both extended and a possibly permanent opportunity at the end
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial, projects ranging from £2-50 million.
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company
- Depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Previous experience in a bid coordinator position
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and be able to work individual as well as a team
- To support the national Senior Bid Manager and framework managers to meet the annual £200 million objective via a healthcare framework
- Support the regional businesses in securing healthcare projects outside of the framework through traditional procurement routes
- Bid support to create, write and develop expression of interests, interview presentations and supporting documentation
If you would like more information on this position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.