|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary:||£37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 18:06|
Bid Coordinator (£33,000 - £37,000) - Liverpool
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to be based in Liverpool.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial, projects ranging from £2-50 million.
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating client facing tender submissions and/or writing question responses for the Building UK division.
Bid Coordinator Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and be able to work individual as well as a team
- Bid support to create, write and develop expression of interests, interview presentations and supporting documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft suite of software.
- This role would be suited to an experienced Bid Co-ordinator, writer or recent graduate
Bid Coordinator Remuneration
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Bid Coordinator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.