Rate: £300 - £350 per day - (DOE)
Location: Shropshire - West Midlands
Duration: Minimum 6 month contract
A top UK Main Contractor based in Shropshire, have a vacancy for a Bid Coordinator.
This is to work for the new build construction division, typically on projects such as Hotels and Luxury Residential projects so experience working on Hotels / Luxury Residential or private sector projects would be advantageous but isn't essential.
The successful Bid Coordinator will work with the Bid Managers and Senior Estimators.
Bid Coordinator Duties:
- Oversee all quality elements of bidding including presentations and other quality related activities
- Collaborate with all parties to deliver winning submission
- Work closely with external reprographics companies to ensure all submission materials meet the required deadlines
- Design and produce high-quality, client-focused tender documents and provide support to the business development team
- Work with bid managers and the wider team in development of responses that are attractive, concise using InDesign and bring out the benefits of our offer
- Check the consistency and quality or responses in terms of win themes, messages and key words
- Maintain and manage a library of high quality case studies, images, charts, diagrams and bid responses
- Review tender documentation to identify tender requirements, attending project launches and review meetings to ensure information is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the bid team in the development of presentations
Bid Coordinator Requirements:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal, written and good numerical skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in using IT: in particular InDesign, Photoshop, MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in the construction industry
- Relevant professional experience within a bid coordination role
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Bid Coordinator / Proposals Coordinator Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Coordinator position or any other vacancy please call Jess Johnston on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; J.Johnston@project-resource.co.uk where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Livingston, West Lothian, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Bid Coordinator A tier one construction contractor is in search of ...
Swindon, Wiltshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Bid Manager Bid Manager | Swindon | Main Contractor This is a Bid C...