|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 15:52|
A tier one construction contractor is in search of an Bid Coordinator to work in Livingston
The successful candidate will have imagination, excellent written English and grammar skills, an eye for detail and will play a key part in the production of prequalification questionnaires (PQQs) and tender submissions.
Reporting to the Regional Estimating Manager, the Bid Manager will be an integral member of the team.
Bid Coordinator requirements:
- Qualification in marketing, business or graphic design - combinations of education and experience with a willingness to undertake training will also be considered;
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in IT - in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop;
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines;
- Flexibility regarding working hours when proposals and bids are due;
- Recognising the deadline driven nature of the role;
- Ability to work using their own initiative;
- A team player who is willing to adapt to the changing priorities of the business;
- Experience of working in a proposals / bid environment and in preparing proposal and bid documents (desirable);
- Experience in working in a construction environment (desirable);
- Experience of working with internal and external customers and meeting their expectations (desirable)
Bid Coordinator remuneration:
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 car or car allowance , Fuel, Private Healthcare, pension.
Bid Coordinator application process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Cooridnator position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 o email your current cv through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.