|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 16:47|
Position: Bid Coordinator
Package: £30,000 - £40,000 DoE + full company benefits
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
Leading, International contractor are looking for a talented Bid Coordinator to join their team in Manchester. The successful Bid Coordinator will be an integral part of the pre-construction team, actively responsible for managing the design, collation and formatting of bids.
As a Bid Coordinator, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Bidding role
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, editing and proof reading skills.
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Microsoft office packages.
The successful Bid Coordinator has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary between £30,000 and £40,000 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
If you are interested in the role of Bid Coordinator please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.