|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension and healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 14:17|
Bid Coordinator | Swindon
This is a Bid Coordinator requirement with an industry leader in delivering major rail and infrastructure projects.
We are now seeking a Bid Coordinator to join a Bid Team based at my client's head office in Swindon. As part of the Submissions team, the Bid Coordinator will assist the Head of Submissions and Bid Managers with the preparation and production of PQQ and Tender submissions.
The Bid Coordinator will ensure that all tender documentation is presented to a uniformly high standard, editing and proof-reading submission documents as well as deputising for the document controller and completing other administrative duties as required. The ability to prepare graphics such as flow charts and organisation charts is also required to ensure high standard submissions.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage PQQs in line with the level of experience and complexity of the bid, with support where required
- Ensure compliance with the work winning processes and procedures to manage submissions and bit related information
- Support briefings and progress meetings keeping records of actions agreed for each bid
- Manage inputs from contributors ensuring that they are aware of deadlines and chase where necessary
- Maintain, organise and collate documents and supporting information for each proposal ensuring the information is of high quality
- Provide feedback to the Head of Submissions and Bid Managers of progress with the coordination and collation of information
- Create the final publication and with team, ensure the bid is delivered to the Client on time
- Support administration with document controlling duties.
Requirements for this Bid Coordinator position:
- Over two years experience in working in a bidding, ideally within the construction industry.
- Strong administration experience naturally organised with a good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be advantageous.
- Must have experience using MS office.
- Previous knowledge of working with document management systems.
- Proof reading or technical writing experience is desirable.
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
Remuneration for this Bid Coordinator position:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private healthcare
How to apply for this Bid Coordinator position:
If you are interested in this Bid Coordinator position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Bid Coordinator | Swindon
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's