|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Relph|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 17:19|
Bid Manager - Birmingham - (£45,000 - £55,000)
Companies & Project:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning UK Main Contractor working across the water, power, energy and transport sectors.
They are looking for a Bid Manager to support tenders for future work in the water industry for AMP7 and other various projects.
My client has an exceptional reputation for being a great employer and have received awards recently in recognition of this.
They are known for offering excellent opportunities for quick career development and progression as well as offering a great benefits package.
Bid Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recognise opportunities that fit with the strategy of the business
- Develop relationships with other parties to assist in creating opportunities and successful submissions
- Support the Senior Bid Manager to create solutions for customers
- For Bids that are complex, get operational teams to support the change of new contracts
- Prepare handover picks
- Recognise particular companies to partner with to help develop and support the PQQ and tender responses
- Understand client requirements and their plans
- Be a point of contact for customers
- Ensure authorised person signs off any post-tender changes
- Ensure bids are prepared to deadlines and follow procedures
Bid Manager Key Skills & Experience:
- Construction Industry experience (essential)
- Water Industry experience (Ideal)
- Worked for a Contractor (Ideal)
- Able to manage a team to research a market place and understand client requirements
- Knowledge of commercial and risk aspects of bidding
- Able to review and improve written bid submissions
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Bid Manager Remuneration:
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
- Other associated benefits - car / car allowance + 25 days holiday + pension + healthcare
Bid Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Manager position or any other vacancy please call Jamie Relph on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's