|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 15:33|
Bid Manager- Guilford
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Bid Manager to join their team in Guilford.
As part of your role you will provide leadership to the tender process and produce comprehensive considered technical proposals to support the commercial submission
They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work and have been particularly successful over the last 12 months.
You will work collaboratively and support the pre-construction manager to manage the development, submission, award and handover of allocated tender opportunities. Motivate and lead the bid team promoting a team working culture and promote continuous improvement and the profitable development of the Company.
Bid Manager Package
- £50,000-£70,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Negotiable Car allowance
Bid Manager Requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Good technical and commercial understanding of the construction industry
- Natural inclination to high level of customer focus and able to develop strong relationships
- Fosters ethos of open communication and knowledge sharing between all disciplines within the business
- The ability to work well with others and multi task where necessary.
- Encourages growth and development of team member's
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate strong technical and commercial acumen, including balancing project opportunity and risk
- Ability to work under pressure and react positively to new opportunities and threats
If you would like more information on this position, or any other vacancy, please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£230 - £250 per day + competitive benefits package
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £70000 per annum