|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance & Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2017 16:11|
This really is an exceptional job opportunity to join a well-respected market leading construction business. Due to continued business growth and business wins they are now seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join their team. This is a key hire for their business and they are seeking a proven and successful Bid manager, who will have a delivery background, so have worked as a Project Manager, Engineer, Site Manager, Planner, or similar job. This job will report directly into the business Pre-Construction Director.
The successful applicant will:
- have a proven track record of bidding for and winning major construction projects of circa £20-60m+ value. Projects this business aims to win are those in and around London that are industrial, commercial and retail specific;
- have excellent communication skills both verbally and written;
- be able to pool all resources from within the business (that could be UK wide) to get the information needed to put together a comprehensive and winning tender/ bid;
- lead and coordinate bids and people; and
- have exceptional presentation skills.
On offer for the right applicant is a salary of circa £70,000 per annum (more potentially, depending on abilities, experiences and portfolio of wins), plus a great benefits package.
This really is a wonderful opportunity to join a great business that has a great people, projects and career prospects.