|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 08:23|
Senior Bid Manager
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Bid Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
As part of your role you will be successfully managing the bid opportunities from inception through to tender award and contract close.
They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £15-35 million. They have been particularly successful over the last 12 months and are a leading contractor within the top 10.
You will also be responsible for setting out the Bid Strategy and managing the associated process requirements, resulting in the collation, formatting, proofing, printing and submitting tender documentation from EoI / PQQ through to all revisions of final tenders, tender award and contract close for multiple sectors
As the Senior Bid Manager, you will be expected to project manage all aspects of the bid process, including commercial and technical bid writing of tender submissions.
Senior Bid Manager Requirements
- A strong ability to organise around work and to tight deadlines, professional enthusiastic behaviour, paying attention to detail, focused and dedicated and a team player.
- Extensive experience of UK bid management with proven track record of success in programmes of work and major frameworks.
- Understanding of construction procurement routes and an ability to develop winning strategies.
- Understanding of cost, quality and programme drivers in construction.
- Be able to interpret bid questions and complete deliverables schedules and response templates, and as necessary write concisely in response.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Relationship Building.
- Leadership skills coupled with strong team management.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word is required to assist in the production of high quality documents under time constraints.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience of using web-based extranet systems for document sharing.
Senior Bid Manager Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £65,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Senior Bid Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Bid Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's