Senior Bid Manager Requirements
- A strong ability to organise around work and to tight deadlines, professional enthusiastic behaviour, paying attention to detail, focused and dedicated and a team player.
- Extensive experience of UK bid management with proven track record of success in programmes of work and major frameworks.
- Understanding of construction procurement routes and an ability to develop winning strategies.
- Understanding of cost, quality and programme drivers in construction.
- Be able to interpret bid questions and complete deliverables schedules and response templates, and as necessary write concisely in response.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Relationship Building.
- Leadership skills coupled with strong team management.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word is required to assist in the production of high quality documents under time constraints.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience of using web-based extranet systems for document sharing.
Senior Bid Manager Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £65,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Senior Bid Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Bid Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Up to £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Senior Bid Manager Requirements A strong ability to organise around...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £30000.00 - £40000 per annum
Position: Bid Coordinator Package: £30,000 - £40,000 DoE + full com...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Up to £70000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Procurement Lead I am working on behalf of a well-established award...