|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Free Parking|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Hernandez|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 12:48|
Are you looking for your next long term contract?
Are you a project manager who has experience managing & delivering infrastructure projects? Have you been invloved in bid managment or been a bid manager with experience managing full life cycle process within Civil Engineering?
A family owned international construction company are looking for a Bid Manager to add to their civil engineering division in Warrington. The projects you will be tendering for will be a mix of both frameworks and one-off projects.
You will provide proactive, effective project management of the bid project and bid process to support the bid team with the aims of ensuring:
- Any client submission is delivered on time, by the agreed method and medium, in line with the clients requirements.
- All deliverables are of the requisite quality, support the win plan and help them maximise the points achieved during evaluation.
- The bid timetable is prepared and maintained effectively and efficiently.
- Bid forecast/costs are managed in line with any overall bid budget/spend ceiling.
- You understand how the operational division works sufficiently to know where to go within the business and who to talk to, to complete bid activities.
Pay rate for this job is around £500 a day!
If you would like to understand more before you send me your CV than please feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat on 0161 241 222.
Like what you hear?
Would you like to apply for this opportunity?
It's simple, please send me your up to date CV and I will call you as soon as possible.