|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 12:29|
Bid Manager - Civil Engineering
Location: North West - Warrington
Salary: Circa £68,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
Package: car allowance/company car, health care and pension.
25 (+8) days' holiday.
Due to continuous growth, a role for a Bid Manager has arisen to oversee a hub of frameworks. The framework will be encompassing all aspect of Highway Maintenance contracts for Highways England.
Up to 15 years' of work available on the framework in addition to major projects.
* The client will also consider Senior/Principle Estimators looking to get into Bid Management/Become a Bid Manager.
The Key Requirements from the Bid Manager:
- Track record of tender and bid successes
- Experience in bid writing and management
- Bid Manager applicants will have excellent communication and ability to manage their own time effectively
- You will play a strategic key within the work winning department, responsible for overseeing efficient implementation of bid processes, ensuring excellent team morale.
- The Bid Manager will write bid proposals, coordinate and manage the bid from start to finish.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
The Application Process
To apply for the Bid Manager position please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's