|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£44000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 14:44|
A high successful tier one building contractor is in search of a Bid Manager to cover Health, Education, Defence and Justice, for both private and public clients including local and central government departments and private developers.
This opportunity has arisen for a Bid Manager in a key work winning role in the National and Strategic Accounts team.
Bid Manager Requirements
- Customer focus - experience of communicating effectively with customers to understand customer needs, and then translating those needs into winning bids and/or new lines of business
- Knowledge of public sector procurement processes;
- Enthusiasm and the desire to win;
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines;
- Effective communicator - both written and verbal;
- Ability to both author and edit technical and quality narrative for bid submissions;
- Proven ability to manage a team in a bidding role;
- Ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- An understanding of the construction design and procurement process and an awareness of contractual matters;
- Good knowledge of general construction techniques and methodology, and commercial appreciation;
- Ability to think innovatively to contribute new ideas to be able to develop new business opportunities;
Bid Manager Remuneration
Salary : £45,000 - £55,000
Package : Company car/ allowance, flexible benefits, 26 days annual leave entitlement, company pension and private medical insurance.
Bid Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Manager position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.