Bid Manager - Frameworks
Location: Yorkshire (flexibility available)
Company: National Contractor
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus car/allowance & benefits
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity exists for a Bid Manager to join the Frameworks Team of a reputable tier 1 contractor. Reporting into the Frameworks Director, the successful Bid Manager will work on bids for existing clients including the Department for Education and HMRC.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a work winning environment, either as an Assistant Bid Manager or Bid Manager.
- Experience in working on National Frameworks for a Main Contractor.
- Have a detailed understanding of the bid management process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to write and review bid proposals.
There will be a need to travel to to the Yorkshire regional office and sites in the area on a weekly basis. However, my client is open to considering candidates that live outside of Yorkshire that can work from home or another regional office.
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business / Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.