Bid Manager / Bid Writer - Walsall - (up to £65,000)
Companies & Project:
This is a great opportunity for a Bid Manager / Bid Writer to join an award winning Tier 1 Civils UK Main Contractor, based in Walsall, who have a substantial order book (£1bn), but benefit from still being run like a family business, creating a great working environment.
My client has an exceptional reputation as an excellent employer and have received awards recently in recognition of this.
The successful Bid Manager / Bid Writer will join a very friendly and team orientated business, with the opportunity to be involved in major UK projects across the Water, Power and Transportation sectors.
The company also offer excellent opportunities for quick career development and progression
with the opportunity to become a senior member of the business.
The Bid Manager / Bid Writer will also receive a great benefits package.
My client is looking for a Bid Manager who has a civil engineering background as well as experience in Bid Writing or Bid Management.
Bid Manager / Bid Writer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recognise opportunities that fit with the strategy of the business
- Develop relationships with other parties to assist in creating opportunities and successful submissions
- Support the Senior Bid Manager to create solutions for customers
- For Bids that are complex, get operational teams to support the change of new contracts
- Prepare handover picks
- Recognise particular companies to partner with to help develop and support the PQQ and tender responses
- Understand client requirements and their plans
- Be a point of contact for customers
- Ensure authorised person signs off any post-tender changes
- Ensure bids are prepared to deadlines and follow procedures
Bid Manager / Bid Writer Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree in civil engineering and experience of the civils environment subsequently
- Worked for a Main Contractor
- Understands and can manage people into delivering output of good quality to a timeframe and knows the bid process steps
- Able to write a method statement
- Willing to research a project
- Able to present to senior staff at various clients
- Able to manage a team to research a market place and understand client requirements
- Knowledge of commercial and risk aspects of bidding
- Able to review and improve written bid submissions
- Hard worker, team player
- Personable and able to extract ideas and concepts from engineers
Bid Manager / Bid Writer Remuneration:
- £50,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience
- Other associated benefits - car / car allowance + 25 days holiday + 5% pension + healthcare
Bid Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Bid Manager / Bid Writer position or any other vacancy please call Jamie Relph on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Warrington, Cheshire, £65000 - £75000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Bid Manager - Civil Engineering Location: North West - Warrington S...
Walsall, West Midlands, £50000 - £65000 per annum + additional benefits
Bid Manager / Bid Writer - Walsall - (up to £65,000) Companies & Pr...
Bid Manager - Manchester - Tier 1 Contractor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £65000 - £70000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Bid Manager - Manchester - Tier 1 Contractor A leading contractor h...