|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, benefits.|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 15:59|
£60K-£80K plus package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join a growing construction company based in North London. The successful Bid Manager will be joining a friendly team in a very well run business.
Your role as Bid Manager will be to drive the business forwards and work closely with internal teams to ensure a constant influx of pipeline and generally ensure profitability for the business as a whole
Desired experience for the Bid Manager role:
- You must have previous experience as a Bid Manager within a construction company.
- It is essential you have worked within a main contractor or residential developer as a Bid Manager.
- Ideally you will have Bid Management experience within the social housing sector.
- Degree qualified or a HNC / D in a construction will be advantageous
- You must have experience working with a Design, Project Management or Pre-construction team in some capacity.
- You must have exceptional exceptional Bid Writing abilities and strong skills of communication all round!
What's on offer for the right Bid Manager?
- £60K - £80K basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package (healthcare, pension etc)
- The opportunity to join a growing business.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a market leading remuneration. This role does require a Senior Bid Manager, you must be able to come in and hit the ground running hence why it's preferable you have experience working for a construction business within the residential sector.