|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex White|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 16:40|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB TITLE Bid Writer
SALARY £45k - £50k dependant on experience + benefits
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- PQQ & ITT Tender Submission
- Client Database Management
The Bid Writer will coordinate and produce the proposal responses whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service/product/ business knowledge required to win. Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This role requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
PQQ / ITT Submissions
- Coordinate with Business Development Director and Marketing with regards to choosing the PQQ's / ITTS we are going to apply for
- Schedule out enquiries and input from the construction team for quality submissions
- Build up portfolio of policies, information and responses to help in delivering quality bids
- Collate information on PQQ's / ITTS submitted, won, lost and evaluate
- Prepare PQQ's / ITTS and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction Department to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Ability to write high-quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions
- Excellent written communication and design presentation skills, with previous experience of using Adobe InDesign software
- Well versed in managing the entire bid process from notification of project through to completion of PQQs, ITTs and interview presentations.
- Attend new business meetings to discuss the upcoming opportunities for the business
- Focused on self-development, career progression and learning new skills within Quinn London.
Client Database & Meetings & Presentations
- Continue building Client Database with accurate information on all organisations & contacts on our 'Salesforce' software.
- Attend meetings with our Business Development Director, when required
- Gather together general information to build up portfolio for presentations and marketing purposes
- Excellent written communication
- Previous experience of producing bids for housing associations, on refurbishment and cyclical side
- Well organised
- Well versed in working with Indesign software
- A competitive nature to win the work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's