|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 17:58|
Senior / Technical Bid Writer - Top Tier Contractor - Commercial Build
Remuneration - £50,000 - £55,000 plus package (Car or allowance, healthcare, pension)
Location - Leeds (Just off the M1)
Projects - Commercial build projects throughout Yorkshire, schemes including Healthcare, Education, PRS, Mixed-use, and Industrial.
One of the leading contractors in Yorkshire and the UK has an opening for an experienced Senior Bid Writer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Bid team that have an unrivalled track record of winning and delivering leading schemes throughout Yorkshire.
The role will involve working closely with the Senior Bid team, producing ITT's, pre-qualification questionnaires, and working with the graphic designers to put together a leading Bid. You should have experience of working on single stage and two-stage tenders.
You should have worked with at least one leading, top tier contractor in the UK during your career.
- Ideally 10 years industry experience
- Exposure producing bids for Commercial Construction schemes including new build Hospitals, Schools, and Commercial schemes.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Ability to incorporate technical processes into bid submissions
- Ability to transcribe technical information and detail for a wider not specialist audience
- IT literacy
- Task driven with good time management skills
- Up to £50,000 - £55,000
- Company car / allowance
- 25 days' holiday
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's