|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£28 - £37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 16:26|
Rate: £28 up to £37 per hour
Contract: 3 months
Actively recruiting for MEP BIM Coordinator to work on contract for an M&E Contractor on a pharmaceutical project. The BIM Coordinator will be office based on site in Watford initially for the first circa 4 weeks before moving to the projects office based in Middlesex/West London for the remainder of the contract.
The work itself is purely M&E and as the model is largely complete already, as the BIM Coordinator you will mainly be required to focus on clash detection and value engineering.
- Management of overall project BIM Model
- Co-ordination of models from other suppliers/sub-contractors, including
- importing of sub-models to master model
- clash analysis
- attendance of BIM review workshops
- Interface with other disciplines (e.g. Structural, Civil, Construction Manager etc.) throughout the design process
- Have a good understanding of all MEP systems, how they are installed, commissioned and maintained to ensure optimised coordinated solutions and enabling CDM compliance
- At least 5 years' experience of 3D modelling (Revit/AutoCAD 3D/AutoCAD MEP) for construction projects
- Proven experience in BIM Coordination for M&E Services on live UK construction projects
- Minimum 2 years' Revit experience on live construction projects
To apply for the position of BIM Coordinator, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.