|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 16:15|
Consultant: Christian Collins
Location: Northwest, UK
Position Type: Full Time BIM Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity with a tier 1 contractor looking for a BIM coordinator for successful candidate to assist the BIM manager. The role consists of the BIM Coordinator working closely with the construction team implementing BIM to government requirements.
- Review contracts and documents to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Consolidate models and share the output to raise understanding of the design with the project team.
- Work with the planning team
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit or Navisworks or Synchro.
- Develop company BIM policies, systems and standards.
- Knowledge of as BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
- Maintain and expand company BIM content, documents and detail libraries.
Up to £45,000 + 25 Days holidays + Health Care + Pension
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's