Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Job Ref: HH69949
An international data centre construction team within a multidisciplinary consultancy is seeking an experienced BIM Engineer to join their team in London to work in their data centre team covering the UK and Europe. The BIM Engineer will be completing the modelling process through to completion on multiple large-scale data centre builds in Europe.
Responsibilities of the BIM Engineer
The BIM Engineer will be expected to
- Understand BIM principles throughout the project lifecycle
- Assisting the BIM Manager with all BIM requirements
- Working with the contractor to produce and write the BIM execution plan
- Understand and develop the client's BIM strategy
- Assist with conducting quality checks on all BIM plans
- Provide support to project delivery teams
- Assist integrating to the commissioning phase
- Supporting development of using BIM in construction sequencing, costing and operations where required
- Assist with creating a strategy plan to implement the adequate use of technology in the design process and implement lean practices to minimise redo work in multiple design platforms
- Monitoring and guiding the model advancement and utilisation process through construction.
- Review the BIM model and as-built model
Requirements of the BIM Engineer
The BIM Engineer should have the following experience:
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a BIM Engineers
- In-depth knowledge of BIM software applications i.e. Revit, AutoCAD and other software utilised for clash detection
- Recent (In the last 5 years) experience working on critical systems construction projects (data centres, pharmaceutical builds, clean rooms, high-tech manufacturing, heavy industrial, etc.)
To apply for the position of BIM Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer