|Job Title:||BIM Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 08:39|
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Accommodation, Travel, and Living Allowance
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: HH69241
An international critical systems construction contractor is seeking an experienced BIM Manager to join their team in Denmark on a hyper-scale data centre construction project. This is an opportunity to work for a global end client on one of the largest critical systems builds in the country. The BIM Manager will be completing the modelling process through to completion on this large-scale data centre construction build.
This opportunity is offered on a 10/4 rotation basis (10 days in country, 4 days home), as well as covering accommodation, travel (both in country and flights), and a generous living allowance.
Responsibilities of the BIM Manager
The BIM Manager will be expected to:
- Understand BIM principles throughout the project lifecycle
- Working with the contractor to produce and write the BIM execution plan
- Understand and develop the client's BIM strategy
- Conduct quality checks on all BIM plans
- Provide support to project delivery teams
- Assist integrating to the commissioning phase
- Supporting development of using BIM in construction sequencing, costing and operations where required
- Creating a strategy plan to implement the adequate use of technology in the design process and implement lean practices to minimise redo work in multiple design platforms
- Monitoring and guiding the model advancement and utilisation process through construction.
- Review the BIM model and as-built model
Requirements of the BIM Manager
The BIM Manager should have the following experience:
- Proven recent experience as a BIM Manager
- In-depth knowledge of BIM software applications i.e. Revit, AutoCAD and other software utilised for clash detection
- Recent (In the last 5 years) experience working on critical systems construction projects (data centres, pharmaceutical builds, clean rooms, high-tech manufacturing, heavy industrial, etc.)
To apply for the position of BIM Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
City of London, London
£35000 - £50000 per annum
£200 - £300 per day
Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £0.00 per annum
Up to £65000.00 per annum